Saturday, July 5, 2008

Today we have gratitude

Grateful for rest


Grateful for the hard work that keeps my garden safe


Grateful for my life here


Grateful for the animals I see when I walk (after Jackson saw two bunnies he no longer even flinched when he saw the birds)


Grateful for the day lilies


Grateful that I know how to knit and am willing to try new things and not be frozen into panic if the pattern does not come out 100% correct.... I can learn and I can grow.... the pattern that I am following is not like this - but you get the idea - knitted holes to carry things - bag weighs ounces and carries pounds... I have been intrigued with these since I saw them in Germany when we were living there in 1976 - 1979.


Grateful for companionship


Grateful that I know how to entertain myself with all my hobbies (even laundry)


Grateful that my DH is not a high maintenance person


Grateful for thank you notes from friends


Grateful that I can let the inner sloth rule me one day of the week


Grateful that this was a four day weekend


Glad I did not have to travel to hear fireworks - they were all around us


Glad that my God is huge and all inclusive and accepting of me


Glad that tomorrow is another day of rest - although that rest may be more like play!


My suggestion: Find something to be grateful about - do it - watch it - and enjoy it...

No comments: