Saturday, January 26, 2008

Christmas 31 days later


So in the balmy 47 degrees of this fine Saturday we removed this door

And we installed this door

It is very nice to not have the stiff breeze run through the front room

I took the pictures with my new cell phone. I may have to look into getting the picture either larger or better focus or something. We will decide after we see how the blog publishes.. Who'd a thought that when I thought that Polaroid pictures were so modern - that one day I would be taking pictures with a phone...

OK on to Joe and socks = = = rumor on MSNBC is that Obama won SC and that forcast after only a mere 15 minutes after the polls close...

One more thought - there are people in my world that are hurting tonight - Some people I do not even know except I have heard their story - - maybe sit in silence with them and have the Divine shine some love down on them...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is it with my family all getting warmer weather than me? It was certainly *not* 47 degrees up here!