Tuesday, July 10, 2007

HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL

REALITY SUNFLOWER STALK

HOPE PLANTED BY GRANDDAUGHTER AND DEAR HUSBAND
HOPE BLOOMING
HOPE GROWING ON THE DECK (see note)
HOPE

SPRINGS ETERNAL

Hope has to spring eternal - it is what keeps us going.

In the last few days I have seen and heard some very rude and outrageous things. It makes me wonder if the parents ever taught these people any manors.

My DH is a very intense and studied man. When he gets going on a project - you either get on his side or get out of the way. In all my years - no matter how irritated he may have been with people trying to break the process - did I ever witness him being rude or inconsiderate of another human being.

I have heard him dress people down - but he used such a vocabulary that the victim had to go to the library to find out if he was praised or corrected.

My DH has a friend and they joke about which part of the Body of Christ they are in the large scheme of things. Well after the things I have witnessed these past few days -

THEY BOTH ARE THE HEART.

*************************

OK - I trust the person who picked the two dozen green tomatoes from my garden in the last 24 hours was homeless and needed the tomatoes to sustain himself. They picked the plants clean. The person was skilled at picking because they did not break a leaf or harm the plant in any fashion. I am a little pissed - OK I am a lot PISSED. They left a few plants unpicked. I put up wheelbarrows and cans at the end of each row. Signs that I know they were there and please stay out.

RESOLUTION: NO MORE GARDENS WITHOUT FENCES!

HOPE STILL SPRINGS ETERNAL


GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME
ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD

2 comments:

Carol Michel said...

That is sad where the deer ate that sunflower. And it is unbelievable that someone would help themselves to green tomatoes. I do hope, like you said, that they really needed them more than you did.

Carol at May Dreams Gardens

Bernie said...

Is the photo 'Hope Blloming' a Day Lillie or is it a Hippastrium? If it is the later, it is a stunning colour, one that I have not seen before...