Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunday - not so many words - just pictures


Started this sock in February and finished it in May. There is a lot of therapy here. I just do not knit - I pray as I knit. This sock, if it could talk, would have some pretty interesting stories to tell. Alas, it cannot not. I have another plan for sock two. Knitting on two circular needles made of metal and hopefully I will not break them as I knit. I went through 5 bamboo needles as I make this one sock!



A little food for the Hummingbird that does visit us! We saw two on Friday eating at the plants on the deck!


Potted geraniums - all good decks have at least one pot of geraniums! I will have more as they go on sale soon!


Spares - just in case! Always need plan B!

I have some great joys and some great sorrows to think about

So you can see I am...

Off to Church!


GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME
ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD

No comments: