Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Wednesday

There has been plenty of adventure in the last few days since Indianapolis.

There was a week that I did not go to the work place, but that does not mean that I sat around eating bon-bons either. I can hear the girls all chuckling now as I type this.

Hopefully this will make the e-waves and I will post some pictures later today. Currently on the docket is PT - aka - Physical Toture. I went to Jazzercize last night and feel a little pummelled but my hip or knee do not hurt - which is more than my DH can say right now.

I will leave you with this thought:

There are times when it is hard to believe in the future, when we are temporarily just not brave enough. When this happens, concentrate on the present. Cultivate le petit bonheur (the little happiness) until courage returns. Look forward to the beauty of the next moment, the next hour, the promise of a good meal, sleep, a book, a movie, the likelihood that tonight the stars will shine and tomorrow the sun will shine. Sink roots into the present until the strength grows to think about tomorrow.

Ardis Whitman
American Author

No comments: