Friday, June 23, 2006

DECIDED TO LEARN A NEW THING

Tonight as I reflected on what I was doing 28 years ago today - I decided to begin learning about website manufacturing.

Why? Because out church website is down and has been for quite too long.

I will learn enough to be dangerous and with God's loving nudges I will learn what I need to know - today it was as if a cloak had been raised and I can see clearly what I can learn and do; where it is located and how to utilize it. Up until now all the searching did not make a bit of sense.

Maybe letting go of the twins birth gave me room to learn more - Lordisa knows they taught me a plenty about life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. All my children (a soap that I was addicted to when eldest was young) have taught me more each day than I can ever write about in 10,000 lifetimes. My children have been my greatest teachers.

Tomorrow beckons as does sleep. Laundry is almost done as is this day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY AND LORI
LOVE MOM

No comments: