Thursday, June 22, 2006

Happy Birth Day

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME. ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD.

In 45 minutes my babies will be another year older - and that is something to celebrate. They have lived lives that were as distinct as the way they came into the world. I have often said they are as different as night and day - - as infants one slept at night and one in the day (never consistently the same) - - while I carried them - - one liked to kick at night and one in the day - - there has been little rest ever since.

One is a young bride living a few burbs over, the other is in Chicago going to Nursing School. Both in their each own style make me prouder than words can convey because they have learned to be true to themselves and lived lives that never veered far afield.

They are excellent sisters to each other and their older sister. They are loving aunts to their two neices.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME. ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD.

For this I am thankful - I have been blessed with three great daughters and they are all friends and can laugh and play well together to this day.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME. ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD.

No comments: