Saturday, October 7, 2006

Saturday, October 7, 2006

I woke up today with the sore throat I went to bed with. I went back to bed! I did not get to see Emily win another game. It took until almost 2:30 before I felt much like doing anything. So I took pictures... see below where mud and fiber meet!
THIS IS THE "BA-SH" SO FAR - IT IS THE MUD PART OF MY LIFE - TODAY WE INSTALLED THE SPRINGS AND THE HANDLE AFTER I TOOK THE PICTURE. Of course the springs are inside and work lovely as does the lock! One more side and we can fill it up - that will be a woo hoo day for sure! WOO HOO!
THESE ARE THE 34 ANNIVERSARY CARDS THAT WERE MY PRESENT FOR MY 34TH ANNIVERSARY AND SEVERAL MADE ME CRY AND I HAVE SEVERAL THAT MADE ME LAUGH AND A FEW THAT MADE ME BLUSH - BUT AFTER ALL THAT IS WHAT
34 YEARS IS ALL ABOUT - CRYING - LAUGHING AND BLUSHING!!

Then there is the fiber part of my life. I sent this picture to Lori and she made it her wallpaper on her computer. It is the swatch that shows what the cables are and how big they are so I know how much space each will take and how many stitches each side and sleeve will need to be. Designing your own sweater is quite the task. Lot of math and lot of counting and lots of prep work... just like anything else it takes time and effort.


I talked to all my daughters and my sister today. One daughter was studying, one was getting ready to run a race, one was doing the Mom thing and my Sister was travelling to see Dad. I gave her directions left over from last weekend!! Finding your way to new places has never been my strong suit and obvioulsy not my sisters either.

I cleaned up some fall leaves and cut down about a million Black-eyed Susans. I venture to say next Spring they will be growing in the crack by the side door... just a hunch.

Laundry beckons as does the bed making exercise. Cold and snotty nose season creates lots of laundry in my house.

GO AND SIT WITH GOD

OFFER BACK WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN

BLESSINGS OVERFLOWING WILL BE YOURS IN RETURN

PEACE TO YOU THIS DAY AND ALL DAYS...

No comments: