Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday the thirteenth of October

Whew! That is all I have to say about this week.
Work was WORK.
Life was LIFE.
Nothing let up, everything was at full throttle. There were no minutes of nothing at all.
Generally speaking I have a healthy family. But it seems that the occurance of lumps and bumps has increased over the last few months. I find myself holding my breath a lot while I await the results. Lord knows that cannot be healthy for me. Good thing is that all the lumps and bumps have been Be-nine!
Speaking if being nine - Emily is now 10. A decade old. Whew!
The mud in my life has put two doors on the BASH or basharn. They rise and fall beautifully! So much so that when they are open they virtually disappear!
The fiber part of my life has done the 85 stitch swatch and has one inch of the shoulder saddles finished...4 more inches and the sweater will be born. Pictures to come this weekend.
Tomorrows activities include: view and exercise with the new Cardio Pilates CD; Soccer game; basharn trim work and garden digging or a trip to Waynesville where the Saurkraut Festival is being held. So much to think about so many choices... my love of crowds tells me I am digging in the garden... I do not like crowds at all... I don't even remember when I started disliking them... humph!
I talked to my sister whose son was married in April in a Courtroom. They were sitting at dinner while he was home for a visit and she saw the wedding band and it took her by surprise. We will be together later this month to celebrate his vows and we both admitted to being the slightest bit excited!!
Day is done, gone the sun,
From the hills, from the lake,
From the sky.
All is well, safely rest,
God is nigh.

No comments: