Wednesday, August 1, 2007

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY AND A REFLECTION ON CHANGE

the deer did not get everything

chamomile blossoms for tea


D'oh!


band socks started

and verbena


This morning, as the sky was getting light, I became acutely aware of all the change that has happened in the last 6 months.

Acutely aware of the feeling of wanting to crawl in a cave and let the worlds daily activity spin by for a few days.

It seems like years since January 31, 2007 but it has only been 6 months.

Makes a person set to thinking… the changes and chances of the world and the changelessness of God’s love….
Meditation of Thanksgiving
I offer thanksgiving for all this change... the change that has occured has been straight and direct... no dawdling... life ends... opportunities come and we advance... relocation occurs... things change... and it has been done with a fair amount of swiftness - no lingering or deciding about what side of the fence to stand on... getting on with things... THANK YOU LORD.
I believe with all my heart that God knew that if change were to actually occur that would make us each stronger and better people - it had best be done swiftly... I was not given time to whether to join in the change or to fight the change - - - not so much - - just get up that day and love and live fully that day and all else was taken care of for me... there was no anger or fighting back - - - just give in and get along little one get along.... THANK YOU LORD FOR THE PATH.
without the anger I see pretty flowers and gorgeous sunrises
without anger I do not cry as if in an outrage
I can see and hear and taste
indeed Life is Good
THANK YOU LORD.

1 comment:

Scribbit said...

Love that flower--looks like a primula.