Sunday, August 12, 2007

Gardening, litter boxes and Jackson

Yesterday we installed the rope to the backyard so I could garden.
That was fine and dandy for me.
20 minutes in this heat was good for us both.

Today in the cooler morning I thought maybe 30 minutes - water bowl and coolness I thought were enough - we had already been on a walk. I turn my back 5 minutes and I find a small puppy size hole in the lawn. I go into the house on my hands and knees to gather some toys for the dog... much better! Harvest some Swiss Chard, set the sprinkler and we are finished. He does his business and we head in... Note to self: Always toys for the boy!

Like most dogs he loves the litter box and tissues!

I have tired him out and I hear foot steps upstairs - so now I can put him on the other side of the gate (remember gates when you had small children) and I can shower and do some laundry... DH and puppy are both ready for a nap I am sure...
On to Sabbath time...

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME
ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD

No comments: