Sunday, August 12, 2007

Meet Jackson


Jackson loves to cuddle




Jackson loves his squeaky toy from Rob and Donna




Moose is not interested in anything that has to do with dog





Achia the queen of aloof




At his masters feet - can you say small dog!



***^^^***^^^***


Today as I cleaned the refrigerator I was thinking how it was that every two weeks I went to the store and did GROCERY SHOPPING. Then it was time to clean the refrigerator of all the leftovers that accumulated over time. Since moving here I shop pretty much everyday. I love my vegetables and meat fresh bought.



That makes the cleaning process not so often. I must admit that my daughter who lives closeby is my inspiration here - whenever you visit and go to get a drink of cold water - the regrigerator is so clean it shines. Well today mine does too - thanks for helping me be better and more like my original self that moved here over 6 years ago. It sure has been one heck of a trip these last 6 years. I want to think I am a better person for every step I have taken.

Oh and incase anyone asks there are two blue lines on a hockey field and the 4 corners of a boxing ring are named: red, blue and two are called neutral - - BATTLE OF THE SEXES questions!

***^^^***^^^***^^^


More thoughts on another day



SWEET DREAMS

GOOD MORNING TO YOU


GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME
ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD

2 comments:

Janet Szabo said...

Jackson is adorable! I love that name, too.

My refrigerator would not pass a health department inspection, but no one has gotten sick from it, either. :-)

Lawfrog said...

Thank you for your comments on my blog! Jackson is too cute:) I love how the cats are aloof...I used to have three cats, I know how they are:)