Friday, August 24, 2007

Not much to say

  • HOT
  • dry
  • storms in the North of Ohio
  • drought in the South of Ohio
  • time for seasons to change

*&^*&^*&^*&^*

How crazy is all that? Floods in some areas of Wyoming and Forest Fires in Montana.

Sets a person to thinking about events in a book called REVELATION...

My Dad referenced it on September 11th. His comment has set in my heart all this time.

*&^*&^*&^*&^*

Thinking about joining a Sock KAL... I have a few days to decide.

*&^*&^*&^*&^*

I am going to take apart all the pots on the decks and in the front - too hard to keep alive in this 100 degree heat...

*&^*&^*&^*&^*

Off for a few days to finish up the details...

*&^*&^*&^*&^*

I had a more concrete blog in my head - but my heart does not want to share it now!


GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME
ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD

No comments: