Wednesday, June 20, 2007

WHERE DID THE WEEK GO - in the gardens

Geraniums a favorite in a pot on the deck steps.

Hope springs eternal - a small tomatoe is enough hope for me!

No finches at the bird socks continue searching for the reason why!


Of course there is a cat beneath the bird socks thinking that it is all blended in

What the cat thinks just because they are yellow finches they are blonde!


Purple Verbena likes even the hot weather


Take some time to think in silence
You discover the most wonderful of things about yourself
Happy almost summer...

2 comments:

Kylee Baumle said...

You've got tomatoes! I've got blossoms and the promise of tomatoes. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your kind words about my blog. I came to check yours out. It is wonderful! Love the cat under the bird feeders and the box turtle. I agree about gardening at night. If you have to work during the day, when else can you garden? (And I have a wierd suspicion that I might catch certain plants doing funny things at night - haven't you always wondered about clematis?)