Monday, June 25, 2007

SOCKS AND GARDENS HAVE MY ATTENTION

Socks and mulching with straw. That is the order of the nights. Being seranaded with chorus of Songs about gardening. Life is good indeed.

Tomorrow more pictures of socks. Garden is doing well. I have several tomatoes and even a few peppers starting to develop. Rumor of rain would be nice fulfilled.

Every nest I know is busy with activity. I am happy that mine is quiet even when the company comes over it is happy sounds.

Birthday parties are the nature of June - that is OK - we have fun. I discovered that I love to bowl on a Wii! Who'd a thought!

Sleep beckons because the chocolate kept me awake last night. Tonight I am too tired to be awake - witness the lack of creative writing... just thought the socks deserved a picture... Tomorrow socks again - different person different sock - see how different they are!


GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME
ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD

No comments: