Saturday, September 23, 2006

AUTUMNAL EQUINOX, September 23, 2006



LOOK MOM NO HANDS
I have always wondered about this legend. Amy Stoehr told me her girls did it one year. My e-herbal friend Michele Brown (www.possumcreekherb.com) said she had an egg on her floor standing there. Well that was all I needed. So here are my results - obviously not all eggs will stand - witness the egg I ate for breakfast on it's side.
The list is getting done!
Dog bath - check
Reservations for nephews wedding - check
laundry - always
Off to accomplish this list
Clean church
Dog food
Shower present for new baby
I have other things to do that are written down on a notecard - because my memory is short and I am so excited that the egg is standing that I can hardly think of anything else!
WOO HOO!

No comments: