Tuesday, May 26, 2009

mud makes me happy and other misc thoughts

I wonder why digging in dirt and planting things in that dirt make me so happy.
I am most content when either planting or grooming or just being in the garden. It is a very hallowed place for me. Must remember to bring in some soil to plant things in this winter. The fact that February is my worst month may have something to do with deprivation from mud!
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
OK
So my daughter has this great discovery posted on her FB site!
if that does not work it is: www.dramabutton.com

Drama Button... For all of life's unnecessary drama. This is a fun and humorous way to compliment the epic moments in life.
How many millions of times could I have used that? Mentally I have played it over and over again - usually followed by an audible sigh!
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
gardening in the light of the moon and stars is the best!
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
love covers hate like paper covers rock
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
going to bed when you are tired shows a lot of maturity - I wonder if I will ever arrive at that point?

No comments: