I have never been invited to meme before so here goes a new adventure for me. Janet at Big Sky Knitting tagged me for this game.
Here is what I am supposed to do:
1. Put the logo on your blog:
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
1. Eat at Joes: I like this blog because he offers a different way of looking at things while being entertaining. Joe is a guy living in Durham, North Carolina. Eat at Joe's! is Joe's food blog. Joe knows nothing about food, except what he has picked up from cooking, eating, and reading. He's pretty much the same way about writing and blogging: he is neither a professional chef, nor writer, nor blogger. He's just a big old geek.
2. Yarn Spinner. This woman in KY gives perspective into spinning which I have no patience for and her DH is a professor and I love to follow the antics of the pets, husband and adventures in the southern part of KY.
3. The Sailing Knitter. Who would not love to sell it all and live on a boat? I find myself living vicariously through her adventures. Plus she is always knitting socks! She finds great yarns and has great pictures of a part of the world I will never see.
4. A Little Life. Fun to read. Stretches my vocabulary. Interesting subject matter.
5. Possum Creek Herb Farm Blog. She encourages my addiction to herbs. That in itself is enough of a reason to read the blog and research what plant I am missing in my collection. It is my favorite spot to read in February when I have had enough of winter.
6. Out Little Acre. Gardens and comments are priceless. Northeast Ohio is near and dear to my heart. I grew up on the shore of Lake Erie.
7. on the hill. Flowers, Travel, socks, food, geography and variety - What more can a person ask? A blog that allows for a fair amount of travel dreaming while being able to crawl into your own bed at night! She lives on a hillside in the Yorkshire Dales. Across the big pond.
STEP 4: Add links to those blogs on yours DONE!
STEP 5: Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
Now if anyone wonders why I have a hard time doing things on time these are 7 good reasons...
On another note we have a hungry hummingbird who I call Brownie. Probably looks like this link. I got a franchise diner for the Mean Green Hummer because there was a fair amount of collisions. So now I wait to see if they use the second feeder too!
I could bore you with words about Maine and the vacation that was A-MAINE-ZING but I will not do that... Next time I post I will bore you a little.
The garden is doing well. I have a few chokeberries and a few wonderberries - but the rest of the plants that were suppose to be that variety look an awful lot like tomato plants. The Zuchinni lived its life and is now on the heap in the woods. My second setting of beans are about 6 inches high. The lettuce and spinach will get planted this week for fall enjoyment!
Tonight for dinner we had Turkey, tomato, avacado sandwiches. Garden additions make every meal a great treat.
Back to the socks that Cat Bohrdi calls Spiral Coriolis Sock. This person had a much better success at it than I am having - but I am sure that my second sock will look 100% better than my first because I understand the procedures now... Socks are forgiving - you cover them with shoes and pants ... have a good day - be kind one to another!