Sunday, August 31, 2008

a few thoughts...

  • Labor Day weekend - how did it arrive so soon?

  • I am grateful for the vacation to Maine. Surely still colors many days of the week.

  • I am glad to be part of the fading Middle Class. Long may she revive.

  • Change - a good thing.

  • I have plans for a new design of the garden in 2009 and it is not even finished for 2008

  • If you harvest a 5 gallon bucket of tomatoes and 3 gallons of herbs - you are going to be busy for a long time. And you should consider yourself the most lucky person in the world.

  • I am glad I am not part of the Rich and Famous - Seen and Be Seen - world. I like my privacy and solitude much too much.

  • Wading pools are fun. Hummingbirds overhead while you swim...PRICELESS!

  • I would rather be doing a Cardio Routine and getting healthy than recovering from a heart attack....

  • I am not impressed with Governor Palin from Alaska. The entire state has less people than the city of Chicago. Hello? What are you thinking?

  • I was very impressed with how everyone behaved at the DNC. Dignity from the top down.

  • Life beckons. Church, friends, activity.

No comments: