Tuesday, March 17, 2009

That's what I am talking about!

It was a perfectly heavenly day mixed with enough play from the local leprechaun to make it worth your while being Irish...

I had an early meeting and that was enjoyable for Dress for Success. A good time was had by all! I had made a cup of coffee for the commute and the leprechaun let me forget to grab it while going out the door. I missed it just as I was merging on to I-71 North from I-471! Somehow, I forgot that it was a left hand merge adventure - but found space in the lane and managed to get over in plenty of time.

The rest of the day was funny too. Somehow, the leprechaun kept putting Peanut M&M's on my desk which flew into my mouth without a thought!

The sun was shining and the weather divine. I had a nice walk with the dog and spent an hour cleaning up the garden.

I found:
a medium sized Box turtle
Marjoram
Mint
Bergamot
Hyssop
Onions
Chives
Sage
Tarragon
Chamomile
Lemon Balm
Hollyhocks
German celery

The blueberry bushes are very bud worthy!
The grape vines look healthy!
the worm bin was active
the mulch bin was warm

and I got muddy and soil under my nails and it was a perfectly delicious experience!

So - how was your Saint Patrick’s Day? Did the leprechaun play with you?

No comments: