Friday, October 3, 2008

DID NOT FALL OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH!

DEAR ADORING PUBLIC!
I want to thank all of you for your patience with me over the last month. I have never worked so hard for so long with so few hands in my life.
I appreciate all the support that the DH has given me unconditionally. He has walked the dog twice a day, cooked meals that I have missed, created recipes that we can eat, done laundry and been a peaceful presence in my everyday life.
DH YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND!
This weekend I am going on retreat to hopefully clear the head.
The animals have not forgiven me for being away 24/7.
They are glued to my lap and side.
My new trick is knitting two socks at the same time - pictures soon.
My garden needs to be dug up and put away for the winter.
I am happy to be back among the living and have no desire ever to do another LARGE event for 1300 high maintenace people again.
I do have one funny aside. A friend uses silver colored plastic pieces all the time. I showed these to the ladies who were "planning the luncheon" and you would have thought I invented air. OY!UNREAL!
OK back to reality. Dyson the floors - cook - do laundry and switch the clothes for the warmer variety!
Love you all for your patience and keep the soldier in your prayers...
He left today for deployment.

No comments: