- It is becoming more sensical to follow the directions.
- Dreams last long after the dance is over.
- Gardens live all year long. Either as reality or as a dream for next year!
- People are an amazing study.
- I am still of the conclusion there are two types of people:
- Ones who are caring and truly respect life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness
- Ones who do not care about anyone but themselves and manipulate the planet to spin on their axis so the definition of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness is determined by them.
- Trouble is caused when the Respectful people meet the Self-centered people - herein lies the basis for all discord... think about that for a while!
- I know a lot more about my self today than I did a year ago!
- Blue - Yellow - Red make a variety of colors - and you can decide what proportion you want in your life!
- Dogs are best at your feet and cats in your lap!
- Children may grow up but they never leave your heart!
- Yes and No are both perfectly acceptable answers to questions - and we should exercise the use of both with caution. We should also be smart enough to know when the yes has turned the corner to no. Sad part here - there is no instruction manual for this just daily learning.
- I love to be creative. I hate being repetitive. Probably why no two Tuna Noodle Casseroles were ever the same - ever! Or why no two loaves of bread were ever the same either!
- I love to create with my hands. I do not like creating the same thing over and over and over again. I like variety. Even great big trees change everyday. How did I learn this - I said I would create the same thing over and over and over again. OOOPS - seems my yes has turned the corner to no.
- Fall is here. Rain has arrived - something we wanted - and needed.
- Glad I do not live in San Diego CA - Where in the world is Carmen San Diego was a FAVORITE game on the computer when the kids were growing up and I was stellar at it!
Sleep beckons - tomorrow I get to have my post-op check on my vein surgery. The jury is still out on the second leg... hopefully thinking about this...
ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD