Saturday, March 24, 2007

SPRING FINALLY SPRING

OK
So I thought I could upload a few pictures of spring in the backyard
Not so much
Trust me they are there - daffodils - hyacyinths - small starts of Yarrow - VERY MUCH Bee Balm is back - the Thyme is perking up - the hen in a basket is going wild
I see signs of the wild Tiger Lilies - the Bridal Bush is budding - soon we will have mint for the tea... and of course the Mud Man is digging a trench to finish the sump pump drain system that he installed inside this winter.
One would not know it was really spring unless there was mud involved.
I have been busy with work... and I still need to make kites.
I found out recently I do not do overload very well. I decide I am finished and I close up shop and stop.
This will be very interesting to see how the next few days play out. It will either be vitamins or coffee that will keep me going...
Oh Lord guard me and make haste to help me. Guide me waking and guard me sleeping.
Spring wonderful spring - soon it will be deck season and I will be happy that Mud Man is doing work with fibers that create "Party Decks" and then we can let the good times roll.
Check the clock... tempus fugit!

LIFE IS GOOD ALL THE TIME
ALL THE TIME LIFE IS GOOD

GOOD FOR LESSONS
LESSONS FOR GOOD

No comments: